HETT says Happy Christmas ..........



Not a cheerful message, but then HETT always preferred reality to schmaltz.

Comment - and this best rant ever..........

 

TAP - anyone got anything a bit more cheerful?  All I can say is that I'm reading Zechariah Sitchin's 'The Stairway To Heaven' and can say it's about the best thing I've read - ever.  I studied Classics at school from age 7 to 16, and always thought we were only hearing part of the story.  Now with the translation of the Sumerian and Babylonian clay tablets successfully done in the last forty years, the real picture of antiquity starts to emerge.

They found an inscription in three separate languages, one of which was the parent language to Hebrew.  They were able to work the first one out quite easily by backtracking from Hebrew.  That gave them the key to the others which were in cuneiform letters, which are, in fact, alphabetic, and they got the rest.  Amazing story.  Why is it not shouted from the rooftops.

I think we know why.

The presence of 'entities' capable of earth flight and space travel seems undeniable.  The Anunnaki left earth around 2000 BC.  Is that when the reptilians started moving in, the ones Icke believes control the earth to this day (see Norman Bergrun's The Ringmakers Of Saturn).  When I think back to all those classics masters at prep school, and public school, so sure that Greece was the first modern civilisation, it brings a wry smile to my face.  No doubt they wouldn't feel comfortable facing up to the fact that they were totally wrong.

Whatever journey of discovery we are going through, this part is the most fascinating part to date.  I started with Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong.  I found him after hearing David Icke at Wembley, and then reading Norman Begrun.  The story gets better and better.  Alex Jones seems a little out of touch, being entirely focused on today's news feed.  The real stories run much deeper.

I find it hard to understand the David Icke holographic explanation, though.  I am able to follow some of his spiritual connections, as I have personal experience of ghosts, poltergeists and earth energy, the last of which has played a big part in my own life.  I never knew what I was experiencing, or even had words to describe the experiences, but I've travelled around the world many times to get the power it can offer to healing.

We are in some kind of struggle, cultural, military, financial, political, social - all of the above.  But there are many other aspects to human history that we need, in order to get a full picture of what's happening.  It is an evil time we are living through, but it is also an incredibly fascinating one with surprises at every turn.  It's not quite a Happy Christmas message.  But there is lots to think about other than ranting at very turn and twist of fate.